Some updated rules after the most recent announcement.
Please when visiting make sure you comply with all the rules! Anyone not following the rules will be asked to leave.
- Pub to close at 10pm- last orders will be 9.30pm and all customers must be out by 10pm. If busy last orders may be done at 9pm to ensure all customers are out by 10pm
*Changes in our opening & food times will alter slightly- they will be updated tomorrow.
- All customers to wear masks when entering/ leaving or moving around restaurant, unless you have valid reasons for not wearing one.
- Front of house staff to wear masks at all times
- Please ensure you continue to check in on our track & trace system. You can do this via the QR code on the table or ask a member of staff for a slip.
- Bookings max of 6 people. Please also only turn up at your booked time. Turning up early or late affects the running of the restaurant and timings are given to avoid a build up of customers at the entrance.
- Please use hand santisiers provided on all the tables & follow the one way system. Social distance where possible.
We hope that you all continue to visit and support us and we will ensure that we put your safety & our staff’s as our number one priority!
Love the Foresters x